Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Litracy History Information...

When I was a child...
I loved to read as a child!! I started reading chapter books when I was in the second grade. I remember I loved reading The Baby-Sitters Club series books. My parents would read to me every night, and I have them to thank for my love of reading today.

When I was a Middle-schooler...
My best friends and I loved books written by Lurlene McDaniel. We would take turns buying them and reading them. My favorite was called Angel of Hope.

When I was a High-schooler...
I still loved to read in high school whenever I got the chance. Nicholas Sparks was and still is my favorite author and I look forward to reading every book he comes out with! My favorites are The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, and The Rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment