2. Barahona Center - www.csusm.edu/csb - This site promotes literacy in Spanish and English.
3. The Children's Literature Web Guide - www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~dkbrown - This site contains a discussion board and numerous links about children's literature.
4. The Cooperative Children's Book Center - www.education.wisc.edu/ccbc/books/default.asp - The site houses information and links on authors/illustrators, awards, bibliographies, and book lists.
5. Database of Awards-Winning Children's Literature - www.dawcl.com - This site is geared toward librarians or teachers.
6. Carol Hurst's Literature Site - www.carolhurst.com - Carol is a former teacher and this site is a collection of reviews of great books for kids and ideas of how to use them in the classroom.
7. Multicultural Children's Literature - www.multiculturalchildrenslit.com - This site contains links to annotated bibliographies of children's multicultural book appropriate for the elementary grades.
8. Picturing Books: A Website About Picturebooks - http://picturingbooks.imaginarylands.org - This website contains information about picture books and interactive section for kids.
9. Kay Vandergrift's Site - www.scils.rutgers.edu/~kvander/index.html - The purpose of this site is to set forth a triad of literacy theory, research, and teaching based on a continuing dialogue grounded in the theory and research of both literature and teaching that is focused on the particular problems of the field of children's literature.
10. ReadWriteThink - www.readwritethink.org - I love this website. This website focuses on providing educators and students with access to the highest-quality practices and resources in reading and language arts instruction through free, Internet-based content.